Ableton Live 11.2.5 is a fast, fluid and flexible software for music creation and performance. Stay in the flow with a multitude of workflow improvements. Build your sound with a curated library. And get the unlimited potential of Max for Live, seamlessly built-in.
In its latest iteration, Ableton Live is a powerful all-in-the-box solution for composing and performing live music, particularly electronic-influenced tunes.
It’s a favorite among producers of hip-hop and electronic music for its unique approach to loop-based composition.
If you’re just getting started with beatmaking or songwriting, Ableton Live is one of the best DAWs to learn.
But Live is a powerful app. Understanding all its functions takes time and it can be confusing if you’re trying to learn the fundamentals of music at the same time.
Even so, Live is one of the most intuitive pieces of music software ever developed. With a little guidance, you can easily become a pro Live user and create professional quality tracks.
74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers. A book by Dennis DeSantis. Download for free in the following formats: .pdf, .mobi (for Kindle), .epub (for all devices)
Expand your studio with sounds, tools and instruments for Live.
Ableton apparel, hardware accessories and more.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths, 3 samplers, 390 drum kits, and 4000 loops, the possibilities are endless.
What’s new in version 11.2.5
New Features and improvements:
- Introduced Ableton Cloud, a service that sends Sets from Ableton Note directly to Live’s browser, as well as other instances of Note across various iOS devices.
- To enable cloud functionality in Live, open Live’s Preferences, go to the Library tab, and switch the Show Cloud option to On.
- Once enabled, a Cloud label will appear in the Places section of Live’s browser, along with a message prompting you to sign in to ableton.com. Click the Sign In button to open a web browser window, this will lead you through the activation process required to connect the service to your Ableton User Account.
- After activating Cloud, any Sets that are uploaded to Cloud in Note will appear in Live’s browser in real-time, assuming both devices are connected to a reliable network and logged into the same Ableton User Account.
- Various Cloud-related software texts have been added in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.
- For more information about Cloud and Note, please refer to the following:
- Added Control Surface support for the Arturia MiniLab 3.
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 10.13.0 or later
Check Old Version: Ableton Live Suite 10.1.13 Multilingual macOS