Ableton Live Suite 10.1.13 is the world’s #1 digital audio workstation for macOS and Windows used to create, produce and perform music within one intuitive interface. This suite keeps everything in sync and works in real-time, so you can play and edit your musical ideas without interrupting the creative flow. Live comes with a wide variety of tools, sounds, kits, and loops to create any type of music and provides a full range of effects to modify and manipulate the sound. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features.
This amazing app is widely used in the music world especially in live performance. It contains some tools that have the ability to cover the live event without any effort. Plus, you can also tweak old music and create stunning and amazing remix songs with just a few clicks. The main feature of this app is that it does not affect the sound quality. The user can use a variety of musical instruments to create a masterpiece in a matter of seconds and also edit music without any effort. In addition, it contains 10 amazing musical instruments like mixing, sampling, electric and acoustic drums and many more.
Also Check: Warmverb Multi-FX 1.2.1 Full macOS
Ableton Live Suite 10.1.13 Multilingual macOS Key Features
- Impressive for creating, editing, and as well as performing live music
- Moreover, it contains some advanced and useful tools to create a masterpiece
- Rich library of beautiful sound
- Edit music and create a a masterpiece
- Contains a variety of musical instruments like synthesizers, sampler, electric and acoustic drums and many more
- In addition, support drag and drops features
- Save and create the custom composition as well as real-time recording, automated drawing, submixing, resampling, and synths layers
- Simple and well-managed interface
- Many other best and amazing features
What’s New in Ableton Live Suite 10: Create with new devices Meet Wavetable, Echo, Drum Buss and Pedal: new devices that mean colorful new sounds are possible with Live’s instruments and effects. Stay in the flow You’ll find improvements to Live that help you stay in the flow at every stage of your creative process, whether you’re getting ideas down, organizing your setup or editing the details of your music. Do even more from Push Live 10 brings new functionality and new high-res visualizations to Push. Now you’ll spend even less time with the computer—whether you’re composing ideas, editing MIDI or shaping and mixing sounds. New library of sound With new collections of Packs, Live 10 has more sounds that are ready for finished music, right out of the box. They’re set up for tweaking to your needs or taking in different directions. Plus the library has been reorganized to make it easier to find what you’re looking for. Max for Live – no limits, built in Max technology is now fully integrated into Live 10 Suite. No additional download or set up is required to create with and customize Max For Live devices. They just work. Plus new devices and capabilities bring more possibilities for musicians and device developers.
Ableton Live Suite 2020 Multilingual macOS Requirements
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor (Intel® Core™ i5 processor or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1280×800 display resolution
- Core Audio compliant audio interface recommended
- Access to an internet connection for authorizing Live (for downloading additional content and updating Live, a fast internet connection is recommended)
- Approximately 3 GB disk space on the system drive for the basic installation (8 GB free disk space recommended)
- Up to 76 GB disk space for additionally available sound content
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.