ACDSee Photo Studio 6.0 macOS is the best digital asset manager for managing, editing and converting the images. The application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features. This software undertakes to provide the user with “complete control of photography” and wants to be seen as a digital photography resource.
ACDSee Photo Studio 6 Full is well-positioned as a supplier for digital photography. Take advantage of the flexibility and control of instant import-free access to your photos, professional processing improvements, and enough organizational tools to suit even the most specific workflow.
Capture RAW images from raw sensor data to attractive digital art with ACDSee Photo Studio’s powerful RAW processing engine. With built-in RAW support, you’ll get the freedom to correct exposure to clarity, clarity, sharpness, lighting, color, noise, detail and more.
ACDSee Photo Studio 6.0 macOS Key Features
- All files can be searched without keywords, for all videos, and for all files with additional database data not yet included, each with a single click
- Saved searches can be accessed with a single click
- Metadata can be copied and pasted
- Can import and export keyword lists
- Access iCloud Drive directly from the Folders pane
- Keyboard shortcuts can be set to batch presets during preset creation
- They come pre-loaded with a variety of usable keyword combinations
- You can create keyword groups and categories
- Multiple folders can be viewed at once using the Easy-Select GUI feature
- Groups of metadata fields can be searched at once using the Easy-Select GUI feature
- Supports Affinity Photo format, .afphoto (Affinity Photo must be installed)
- Videos, office documents and PDFs can be played at a glance from within ACDSee
- Thumbnails and metadata can be reconstructed
- Significant performance improvements for quick launch, browsing, scrolling, and searching
- Search by file name, location, type, size, date modified, or created
- Full-screen images can be displayed in development mode
- PDF thumbnails supported
- All files can be easily located with metadata to be included via the pending embed tag, can be embedded in
- all files at once, and embed reminders can be set
- You can locate or place images in the Map pane, drag and drop images, and write location data to the corresponding IPTC fields
- Images can be collected and held from different locations for further processing
- Files can be filtered by their metadata, such as labels, color tags, tags, and categories
- Features RAW support for over 450 camera models
- Up to four images can be compared simultaneously
- Automatically advances to the next image when you add or remove metadata
- Can access and edit images without importing
- ACDSee can be configured to work with a variety of other image editing programs, including setting a default editor
ACDSee Photo Studio 6.0 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download ACDSee Photo Studio 6.0 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.12 or later|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||38.02 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.