Adobe After Effects 2021 v18.0 Mac Cracked is the most powerful motion graphics and visual effects software used to create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. With the help of this professional software, you can emove an object from a clip. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or character. Even navigate and design in a 3D space.
Adobe After Effects 2021 Mac OS X creates a composition in Premiere Pro. Use Dynamic Link to eliminate rendering between applications. Import from Photoshop, Illustrator, Character Animator, Adobe XD and Animate. Use the Project Team to collaborate with publishers on the go and integrate with more than 300 software and hardware partners. With After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move.
After Effects CC 2021 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Also Check: Wondershare Filmora X 10.1.3 Mac Activation
Features of Adobe After Effects 2021 for Mac
- A professional program for editing the videos professionally
- Empowers you to bring your imaginations into reality
- Offers latest and unique video editing tools
- Provides quick and non-destructive video editing
- Comes with clean and user-friendly interface
- Ability to fulfill the needs of multimedia industries
- Performance and GPU improvements
- Also, Master Properties refinements.
- Learn panel tighter mix with Animate and XD
- The group welcomes Team ProjectsFormat bolster enhancements.
- Creative Cloud Library upgrades
- And a great deal more.
What’s New in Version 18.0:
Media Replacement in Motion Graphics templates and Essential Properties:
- Create Motion Graphics templates with swappable media to enable editors in Premiere Pro to replace images or video. You can generate multiple variations of a template using Essential Properties and with different types of media for outputs such as social media graphics, animated slideshows, brand templates containing a logo.
Real-Time 3D Draft Preview:
- Make creative decisions faster when working with 3D scenes. The new real-time 3D rendering engine gives you instant feedback on your 3D designs in the Comp panel so you can easily make creative decisions much faster and spend more time iterating on your design.
3D Ground Plane:
- A ground plane is a horizontal plane of projection that gives you a sense of perspective and space within your 3D scene. It has a dedicated toggle button which appears in the Composition panel toolbar.
Improved Composition Toolbar:
- Get access to the most-used composition options tools when you need them most. An updated, in-context Comp panel toolbar displays options within the context of your design and is more logically organized.
- Team Projects performance improvements:
- After Effects artists can now share and receive changes to Team Projects faster. Searches are now at least twice as fast, thanks to more efficient indexing.
- Fixed an issue with the Levels and Shift Channels Effect that caused rendering differences between Mercury Software and Mercury GPU modes.
- Fixed an issue where ScriptUI embedded panels would cause AE to crash when selecting ‘Use Legacy UI’ option.
- Fixed an issue where mask and shape paths may result in low resolution Bezier splines.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush where the propagation of the mask may occur multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Expression Editor that caused mismatched parentheses when pick-whipping or pasting between closed parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropdown Effect Control could only be applied once per layer.
- Fixed various issues with Roto Brush when propagating mask changes in multiple clips in a single composition at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to crash when using Auto-trace with Camera or Light layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the color picker or eye dropper to fail to pick color on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue that caused CEP panels to not draw properly on Windows if changing display scale while the app was running.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘New Composition’ and ‘ New Composition From Footage’ text in an empty composition and layer window to scale correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused alternate toolbar options to display incorrectly on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue with the Graph Editor that caused all text in the Expression Editor to be highlighted when reverting changes using Escape key.
- Fixed an issue with Graph Editor that caused ‘(No selected properties have expressions)’ message to show up in the expression editor when committing a change the expression.
- Fixed an issue where Create Shapes from Vector Layer could cause color shifts when project working space was different from source working space.
- Fixed an issue that caused Radiance.8BI footage to fail to import on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to become unresponsive when importing footage while concurrently previewing a composition on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI drawn into the Effect Parameter Title area to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where an error would be shown unexpectedly when using output path templates (“The directory originally specified in the selected output module no longer exists”).
- Overall improvements to After Effects when using a Hi-DPI monitor.
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Operating System: macOS versions 10.13 and later. Note: macOS version 10.12 is not supported
- RAM: 16 GB minimum (32 GB recommended)
- 2GB of GPU VRAM.
- Adobe strongly recommends updating to NVIDIA driver 430.86 or later when using After Effects. Drivers prior to this have a known issue which can lead to a crash.
- Hard Disk Space: 6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- Monitor Resolution: 1440×900 or greater display resolution
- Internet: An internet connection and registration is required for software activation, subscription validation, and access to online services.