Adobe After Effects Mac CC 17.0.6 is a powerful and professional visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application used to create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. It is a very easy-to-use app with an intuitive user interface that helps users to perform all operations quickly. Use different visual effects as well as create custom effects to visually enhance media files.
The industry-standard animation and creative installation application allows you to design and deliver animated graphics and professional visual effects for film, television, video and web. Adobe After Effects CC for Mac is part of the Creative Cloud, which means you can access and share all your creative assets – including animated graphics templates and Adobe Stock videos – across your apps, desktop and mobile devices.
After Effects 2020 is part of Creative Cloud. This means that you can access all recent updates and future releases the moment they are available. Hone your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get instant feedback from creators all over the world.
Also Check: EazyDraw 9.3.4 Full macOS
Adobe After Effects CC 2020 macOS New Features
- Powerful application to handle videos
- Apply different video effects and transitions
- Create custom visual effects and enhance the look and feel
- Combine all the types of media formats
- Intuitive environment with self-explaining options
- Create custom visual effects
- Work with both 2D and 3D videos
- Combine different types of media content
- Reliable collection of powerful tools
- Creative Cloud Integration
- Built-in project sharing network
- Add custom 3D scenes to videos
- Add instant feedback from the colleagues
- Work with multi-dimensional videos
- Work with 2D and 3D content and much more
What’s new in Adobe After Effects Version 17.0.6:
- An issue where After Effects does not startup when a folder that After Effects needs to read is readable only by the root user on Mac. This bug was impacting the use of software such as Faronics Deep Freeze.
- An issue that causes an importer error when importing H.264 Mac OS Mojave screen recording clip.
- An issue for Windows that causes CIDFont, CMap and Font subfolders to appear in the same folder as the After Effects Project when double-clicking an .aep project file to launch the app and open a project.
- An issue with modified data files (JSON, CSV, TSV) not being used when compositions are exported via Adobe Media Encoder.
- An issue specific to XDCAM HD 422 file that causes artifacts when exporting as MPEG2 CBR50.
- An issue specific to H.264 120 fps files that show red frame at the end of the file.
- An issue where a time stretched composition could cause After Effects to show an error, overflow converting ratio denominators (17::19) when queueing the comp to Adobe Media Encoder.
- Resolve out of bounds read security issue. See security update bulletin ID ASPB20-21.
- Performance for importing H.264 files created by Open Broadcaster Software (OBS – Screen Recording).
- Support for accurate half-NTSC frame rate (14.985 fps).
Adobe After Effects Mac CC 2020 17.0.6 Requirements
|Processor||Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support|
|Operating system||macOS versions 10.13 and later. Note: macOS version 10.12 is not supported|
|RAM||16 GB minimum (32 GB recommended)|
|GPU||2GB of GPU VRAM.|
Adobe strongly recommends updating to NVIDIA driver 430.86 or later when using After Effects. Drivers prior to this have a known issue which can lead to a crash.
|Hard disk space||6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)|
Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
|Monitor resolution||1440×900 or greater display resolution|
|Internet||Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*|