The 2022 version of Adobe Illustrator brings few interesting new features, although they should prove useful. The really big news – the huge news – is that Adobe has now released a version of Illustrator for iPad, and it’s fantastic. First, let’s get the desktop update out of the way.
Create vector graphics in a program used by professionals. Experience everything from web and mobile graphics to logos, icons, illustrations, packaging designs and billboards. Enjoy creative freedom with Illustrator for PC and iPad. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 macOS Free Download for supported version of windows.
Moreover, you can also create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported images to turn them into works of art. Use illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media. Just like that, you can also create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas, and select multiple artboards simultaneously to move, resize, and more. In conclusion, Adobe Illustrator 2021 appears to be a good choice for artists and designers who need precision and accuracy in digital graphics and artwork.
Express your art in digital illustration
Design heart-winning digital illustration, create beautiful logotypes, typefaces, and memorable icons with Illustrator for Mac. This graphics editor has gained the glory of the vector design classics and still evolves, bringing new amazing features to its users.
Join a global creative community with Illustrator
Thousands of talented designers worldwide use Adobe Illustrator to create a variety of designs ranging from icons and product packaging to website illustrations and even billboards.
Create an artwork of any size
Download Adobe Illustrator for Mac to access a set of handy drawing tools that will help you visualize your amazing ideas of logos, typography, and graphics. This software is vector-based, so you can design objects that will be easily scalable on different types of screens and even billboards.
Say more with gorgeous typography
Design the company’s name as a logo, create a flyer or a website with the convenient type tools in a full version of Adobe Illustrator. Shape a general typeface style or enhance individual characters to create a visual mood of the message that says even more than the words themselves.
Use the illustration to draw attention
Create freehand sketches or recolour uploaded images to transform them into real artworks. An appealing illustration can create a particular style for any website, presentation, mobile app, or blog.
Also Check: Audulus 3 Full Mac Torrent
Adobe Illustrator 2022 macOS Key Features
- A professional program for creating and editing the graphics without losing the quality
- Comes with auto-extract color palettes from vector or raster objects and easily apply them to designs
- Easily position text and other objects precisely around the boundary of live text
- Set font size based on height references, align objects with visual glyph bounds
- Empower you to create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations
- Help digital artists to use their artwork for print, web, video, and mobile
- Turns simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics
- Can scale down the graphics for mobile screens and up to billboard size
- Enables you to add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs
What’s new in version 26.1.0
- Create symmetrical and realistic 3D objects by applying Bevel and Inflate properties to the front and rear surfaces of 3D objects.
- When you create shadows using new 3D and Materials effects the effect bounds automatically extend according to the size of the shadow.
- You can now rotate multiple 3D objects with different properties by using either the widget or panel. It enables you to save time while working with mixed 3D appearance objects.
- In the Align panel, Distribute Spacing works only when the Units option is in Points
- Shortcuts assigned to actions are lost when the action set is rearranged manually
- Locked background objects move while using the Lasso selection tool
- Numbers used in the text box disappear when you right-click the text box and select Create Outlines
- The Transform Again option does not work correctly
- The width and height of the objects change proportionally when constrain option is deselected
- When Save in Background check box is selected, saving the document using the scripts does not work
- The pattern does not display accurate colour when you reopen the saved Creative Cloud document
- OS: macOS 10.12 or later
- Storage: 4 GB free HDD
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- File Size: 1.6 GB
- Developer: Adobe