Ample Metal Ray5 aims to bring the Stingray 5 Classic 5-string bass sound to your studio. A weighted version of the bass libraries from Ample Sound. The Metal series is intended for fans of extreme and heavy styles of music, and the five-string MusicMan Stingray was used as a sound donor for Metal Ray5, which was played with a pick.
In addition to the classic capabilities of the bass guitar VST libraries, Ample Sound Metal Ray5 supports many alternative tunings (lower note – A0), can change the strength of the pick attack. The user can also configure the playback of various overtones that occur when playing with a pick. Additionally, the library is equipped with a tablature player with support for 4- and 5-string instruments.
Also Check: AngelicVibes Thump Multi Effects 2020 For macOS
- Size: 4.69 GB
- DFD(Direct from disk)
- Rich Fingering Noise
- Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Accentuated, Repeat Note, Dead Note 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
- CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
- Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
- Alternate Tuner & lowest to A.
- Pick Attack Accentuation feature which can be adjustable to simulate the noise of pick stroke, bringing up more variations and realism.
- Multiple Capo Logics – providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performances such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- Stereo DI Signal.
- Automatic and manual Buzzing system.
- Built-in AMP system, including three classic AMP models: Vintage-15, Bass-500, Bass-Pro.
- 1×15, 2×10, 4×10, 8×10 Four cabinets.
- Each Cabinet has 4 mic options: U87, C414, MD421 and SM57.
- Room Mics.
- String Roll Editor: can clearly show fingering, articulation, expression, and even playing noise. Every note has 8 attributes – pitch, velocity, length, off velocity, articulation, legato, vibrato and bend, with which you can make a delicate lick.
- Dice – Random Riff Generator: A click will create a new inspiration because it is not simply a random algorithm. Rather, it summarizes the rules through analyzing a bunch of music scores.
- Multiple selection and operation, undo and redo etc. multiple MIDI tools, including fixed velocity, length legato and restrict, select, move, draw, erase, split, glue etc.
- High order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band..
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.