Applied Acoustics Systems STRUM GS 2.3.2 is a plug-in for the production of guitar tracks. With a huge collection of acoustic and electric guitars, automatic chord recognition, sophisticated chord voicing, integrated strumming and picking action, MIDI riff library, amp and effects, playing guitar on a keyboard has never been so easy.
GS-2 is still very much involved with v1, and the basic principle remains its ability to translate keyboard strings on the fretboard into a number of user-selectable sounds and fret positions. The GS-2 recognizes an impressive 84 string (seen in the center display) and assigns individual notes to the most likely series.
The result of this analysis is determined by the play mode, and modes include playing the voice, palm rest, up and down chord, amplification, MIDI loop play, and direct playback of notes.
In terms of sound, the GS-2 has a modified acoustic body model at a larger maximum size, and other parameter improvements include lower body cut and electric neck trim.
Also Check: Alfred Powerpack 4.0.4 + Crack
- NEW Acoustic and electric – The acoustic and electric guitars are now included in a single plug-in.
- NEW Guitar library – A completely reviewed factory library with a huge collection of production-ready acoustic and electric guitars.
- NEW MIDI loop library – An extensive set of strumming patterns in MIDI loop packs covering different techniques and musical styles.
- NEW Modeling – A completely revised string module, finer pick/finger interaction, integrated coupling at the bridge, and precise body response for a super rich and natural tone
- NEW Keyboard mode – The new Keyboard mode lets you play lead lines and your own voicings.
- NEW Loop mode – The new Loop mode gives you direct access to elaborate rhythm figures – which you can pick from a large collection of MIDI loops covering many musical styles – to supplement your chord progressions.
- NEW Strumming engine – Completely revised strumming engine for expressive and natural strumming.
- NEW Compressor and equalizer – These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW Limiter – The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW Streamlined interface – Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Strum GS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- NEW Bank and program manager – Strum GS-2’s new manager allows for simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- NEW Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins – Strum GS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
- UPDATED Overhauled effects – Reinvigorated and polished, Strum GS-2’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
Mac minimum system requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core processor or later
- 512MB of RAM
- 70MB of free hard drive space