CaptureGRID 4.20 full Mac is a digital photography workflow application used for tethered shooting, remote capture, and advanced camera control. Automatic download and display mean you can fully evaluate your photos in seconds, and real-time live view output will help you focus and compose the scene.
CaptureGRID allows you to fully control and synchronize multiple cameras from your computer. This includes changing camera settings, playback, live view, automatic image download, and filename management. It supports networked operation across multiple computers so that the number of cameras can be increased for large capture platforms. The app has script support for camera control automation. The app has many built-in scripts for tasks like parentheses, HDR and time-lapse, and you can write your own scripts with Python.
CaptureGRID 4.20 Full Torrent Features
- CaptureGRID supports all recent Canon and Nikon DSLRs, as well as some cameras from the Sony Alpha range.
- The app will manage the filenames given to each image, keeping in mind which camera it came from, and can automatically organize them into subfolders.
- CaptureGRID works on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- CaptureGRID allows you to connect and control a large number of cameras, by splitting USB connections across multiple computers.
- CaptureGRID gives you precise control over what happens to your photos.
- The app can operate multiple cameras by itself, but to improve trigger timing accuracy, it can also be used with an external operating system.
- CaptureGRID can be integrated with an external system using the external API feature.
How to install:
- Instructions are attached as needed.
- That’s it
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit