cDock 3.0.8 macOS is a small program that gives you full control of the dock. There are lots of ways to customize the look and feel of the dock. You can even enable some awesome hidden features. CDock is designed to make it easy to use and powerful on MacOS 10.10 and above. The application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features.
We can choose their appearance as well as the ability to choose between a series of handy and functional functions that Apple seems to have missed when designing the latest versions of Mac OS X.
You can also check: TextSoap 8.5 Mac Full Download
cDock 3.0.8 Full macOS Features
- Hide applications from showing
- Dock pinning
- Color EVERYTHING
- 3D dock
- Trash badge
- Add / Remove spacer tiles
- Add / Remove recents folder
- Add / Remove iCloud Drive icon
- Add / Remove Airdrop icon
- Force dark menus
- Remove the Trash and / or the Finder icon
- Instantly show Desktop previews in Mission Control
- Hide installed / updated dot from Launchpad
- Adjust Launchpad rows / columns
- Edit basic Dock settings
- And much more…
cDock 3.0.8 Mac OS System Requirements And Details :
|Name :||Download cDock 3.0.8 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64-bit|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS® 10.10 or Newer|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||15 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.