cDock 4.6.3 macOS is a small program that gives you full control of the dock. There are lots of ways to customize the look and feel of the dock. You can even enable some awesome hidden features. CDock is designed to make it easy to use and powerful on MacOS 10.10 and above. The application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features.
We can choose their appearance as well as the ability to choose between a series of handy and functional functions that Apple seems to have missed when designing the latest versions of Mac OS X.
cDock 4.6.3 Full macOS Features
- Hide applications from showing
- Dock pinning
- Color EVERYTHING
- 3D dock
- Trash badge
- Add / Remove spacer tiles
- Add / Remove recents folder
- Add / Remove iCloud Drive icon
- Add / Remove Airdrop icon
- Force dark menus
- Remove the Trash and / or the Finder icon
- Instantly show Desktop previews in Mission Control
- Hide installed / updated dot from Launchpad
- Adjust Launchpad rows / columns
- Edit basic Dock settings
- And much more…
cDock 4.6.3 Mac OS System Requirements And Details :
|Name :||Download cDock 4.6.3 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64-bit|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS® 10.10 or Newer|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||15 MB|
- Support for native execution on M1 chip (arm64)
- Support for theming Empty / Full trash can
- Support for custom trash empty sound
- Icon theming info can be found [here](https://github.com/w0lfschild/cDock-Issue-Tracker/wiki/Icon-Customization)
- Fixed Dock freezing when dragging items in macOS Big Sur
- Fixed badge color not updating instantly when changed
- Fixed issues with full width dock being missaligned
- Fixed issues with dock pinning being missaligned
- Fixed indictors not adjusting when dock position is switched
- Fixed indicator offset applying incorectly
- Fixed floating dock stye alignment
- Fixed some Dock crashes when shitching themes / editing settings
- Fixed helper will now only load the `cDock` and `_DockKit` bundles
- Fixed helper failing to load the `cDock` bundle in some instances
- Bug fixes
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.14.0 or later