CM Batch Photo Processor for Mac 184.108.40.206.564 helps you in performing the mundane and tiresome task of having to batch resize and rename all your photos while giving you back the time to doing what you enjoy doing. When install CM Batch Photo Processor on the Mac, it will also bring many of its supported files to the Mac, including application support files, preferences, caches etc.
The Rename feature allows you to add a prefix and suffix to your current file names and / or include an auto-generated sequence number to them. You can add text tags to file names so that, in the near future, when referring to these images, you know where and when they were taken. CM Batch Photo Resizer can also help you rotate photos and add that extra spark with their processing options, some of which include Sharpen, Blur, Oil Paint, Negative, Grayscale, Sepia, and Equalize effects. It works with the popular photo format that includes JPEG, PNG, and TIFF files, satisfying all of your photography needs.
CM Batch Photo Processor for Mac 220.127.116.11.564 Features
- Batch Resizing (Downsizing and Upsizing)
- Batch Resize Images into Fixed Dimension Frames while retaining Image Ratio Aspect
- Batch File Renaming. Included is a basic file renaming feature that tags prefix, suffix and a running number to the output photos.
- Comprehensive Batch File Renaming Module which lets you customize the filename structure by using the Filename Builder which can tag prefix, suffix, custom text, running numbers, and dates to the filenames. This module works with not only photo files but any files with a filename and it is super quick.
- Automatically Read in the EXIF Rotation Setting and Determine the rotation angle needed for each photo
- EXIF Information are copied from JPEG, 3FR, ARW, CR2, CR3, HEIC, MEF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2 and SRW format when converting between these formats to be saved to a supported output format.
- Batch Rotation of Photos
- Batch JPEG Lossless Rotation
- Add Text Captions to Photos with support for Transparency
- Add Image (PNG) Watermark to Photos with support for Transparency and Resizing
- Text Caption & Watermark Alignment options include Top (Left, Middle, Right), Center (Left, Middle, Right), Bottom (Left, Middle, Right). Diagonal, Vertical (Left & Right) TopDown & BottomUp are also available for Text Caption
- Add/Modify EXIF Tags – Author/Artist Name and Copyright
- Batch Effect Manipulation such as Oil Paint, Sepia, Equalize, Brightness, Rainbow Effect, Crystallize, Normalize, Grayscale, Sharpen, Blur, Engrave, Solarize, Contrast and Auto Level Enhancement
- Batch Conversion of Image Format
- Batch Import of Folders of Photos using the Load Folders or by dragging and dropping a folder into the application.
* Supports Import of JPEG, Canon RAW (CR2 & CR3), FujiFilm RAW (RAF), Hasselblad RAW (3FR), High Efficiency Image File (HEIC) (High Sierra and above), Mamiya RAW (MEF), Minolta RAW (MRW), Nikon RAW (NEF & NRW), Olympus RAW (ORF), Panasonic RAW (RW2), Pentax RAW (PEF), Sony RAW (SR2 and ARW), Single Page TIFF, PNG, WEBP (Lossless and Lossy) and BMP Photos.
* Supported Output Format – JPEG, JPEG 2000, HEIC, Single Page TIFF, TIFF 48 Bit, PNG, WEBP (Lossless and Lossy), GIF (Still), OpenEXR, PDF (Single Page), TGA and BMP
* Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth TIFF
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.10.0 or later