Compressor 4.5.2 Mac Torrent is a video and audio media compression and encoding application for use with Final Cut Studio and Logic Studio on macOS. Customize output settings, work faster with distributed encoding, and tap into a comprehensive set of delivery features.
Compression can be very useful when sending multiple files via email not to exceed the size of the attachment or sending files to the remote server, etc. The most used compression format is ZIP, but aside from it, there are a plethora of other formats available and you might never know when you need to use some of them. So how do you compress files on Mac? We all know that Mac OS has a native application for these purposes – the archive tool – and it’s a great app for casual users, although smart users will find its functionality somewhat limited.
There are a lot of pre-designed templates that come with Apple Compressor. You will have no problem producing materials that are compatible with the latest Apple devices, such as Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and iPod. If you want to produce videos in industry-standard formats, such as QuickTime, H.264, or MPEG-2, you can do that as well. This is useful if you want people on other platforms to be able to watch your videos or participate in an HTML live broadcast view.
You can add image sequences to the compressor, such as Targa, DPX, or Cineon, and metadata content, such as keywords, captions, and copyright information.
Also Check: Advent Artlantis Studio 2020 Full macOS
- Powerful Encoding for Final Cut Pro
- Use Compressor to customize encoding settings available in Final Cut Pro.
- Choose from a wide array of codecs, sizes, frame rates, and other parameters.
- Save your custom settings in Compressor; they automatically appear in Final Cut Pro.
- Share settings with other editors, even if Compressor isn’t installed on their workstations.
- Time-Saving Encoding Workflow
- Experiment freely with encoding options, using real-time feedback in the Preview window.
- Find exactly the setting you need in just a few clicks in the updated settings library.
- Set up batch processes to streamline the encoding of large numbers of files.
- Build batch templates to combine encoding with tasks such as moving or copying files.
- Create self-contained Droplets to encode on the desktop with drag-and-drop ease.
- Industry-Standard Encoding Support
- Use one-step settings for Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Work with a choice of themed menus to encode and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Add chapter markers for discs or podcasts distributed on iPad, iPhone, iPod, or Apple TV.
- Encode to a broad range of industry-standard formats, such as MPEG-2, H.264, and ProRes.
- Generate files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.
- Import Targa, DPX, TIFF, PSD, or PNG image sequences and encode them to any setting.
- Tap into advanced encoding features for adding closed captioning, metadata, and more.
- Pristine Format Conversions
- Convert any file from its source format to another format, such as NTSC to PAL or SD to HD.
- Clean up and customize your content using image filters, a timecode overlay, and watermarks.
- Speed up video, slow it down, or adjust the frame rate to make the duration match a runtime.
- Distributed Encoding
- Save time by distributing encoding work among multiple cores and workstations.
- Install Compressor on any Mac to activate it as a cluster node for distributed encoding.
- Speed up encoding in Final Cut Pro by choosing a Compressor cluster for output processing.
- Activate QuickCluster for dynamic configuration of nodes based on available resources.
- Intel 64
- macOS 10.15.6 or later