ConceptDraw Project for Mac 11 is a comprehensive multi-project software tool that assists users to achieve maximum benefit in their work activities…
Features supported include task and resource management, reporting, and change control. The integration with ConceptDraw Office helps improve project management by leveraging the power of mind mapping and data visualization.
Using this program, it is possible to create basic diagrams and presentations for various fields, the objects of which are available in a wide library. Therefore, while targeting several areas, building plans can be created, business process diagrams can be developed, engineering diagrams can be drawn and other presentations can be made by and for those involved in project management, marketing, social media, software development, UML, education or networking. vehicles.
An object library can be added where the user can draw new objects to be included in it. Templates are also available and organism technology allows the display of associated data in presentations. It is a cross-platform schematic solution, compatible with MS Visio XML files. Exports can be done to several formats, such as VDX (Visio XML format), PPT (PowertPoint format), PDF, SWF, JPG, PNG, SVG and others. Team collaboration is enhanced, with the option to use dual monitors so that the presentation is shown on one and the edits are made on the other.
ConceptDraw PRO is a utility for creating presentations in a flexible way, with automated processes included in it, with 20,000 items grouped by domains to work with and the ability to create links so that external data is displayed when needed.
- ConceptDraw PROJECT 11 has a new import/export feature of MS Excel spreadsheets to reduce tedious text entry
- The new filtering functions that allow you to print or view exactly what you need to in order to move your project to the next step
- The expanded ability to import and export Microsoft Project native format files which enables easy interaction with other project platforms
- Closer integration with ConceptDraw Solution Park (via the ConceptDraw Store) continues to add value to ConceptDraw products post release
Import and Export
ConceptDraw PROJECT v11 has the ability to import and export a number of usable formats, providing users with powerful flexibility in collaboration:
- Import/Export MS Project 2007/20v10
- Import/Export MS Excel 2007/20v10/2016
- Import/Export MindManager v7 and later
- Import/Export ConceptDraw MINDMAP
- Export Gantt Charts as PNG
System Requirements for ConceptDraw PROJECT 11
- OS: Mac OS 10.13 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core or higher