D16 Group GODFAZER 1.0.0 mac full is an advanced modulation unit comprising one band and two multiple filter units. The Ensemble offers a wide range of simulators featuring delay and amplitude modulation, including BBD-based choruses, solina-shaped combinations and rotating speakers, as well as a variety of original chants, automatic signs and other models (22 in all). Each of the multiple filters has 40 filter types / models, from dual EQs shelves, low / high / bandwidth models, and modulation filters to a wide range of antique and modern stages.
Swiss army knife of the adjustment effects
The most powerful adjustment effect we’ve ever created, Godfazer is your new plugin for chorus, progressive matching, filtering, rotating speaker emulation and more. Godfazer is designed with its innovative acoustic design at the top of the agenda, spatially and spectrally to convert all kinds of signals through a versatile Ensemble unit and two dual Multi-modified filters.
Vintage appliances and more
The Godfazer’s Ensemble section offers a wide range of older device emulators that modify delay and amplitude, including BBD-based choruses, Solina-style combinations and rotating speakers, as well as a variety of original trampolines, automatic panels and other models. But this is only the beginning! Alongside the Ensemble group, each has two identical multiple filters featuring 40 spectacularly diverse filters, ranging from EQs for double shelves, low / high / range pass models and forming filters, to a wide range of old and modern converters.
Both Dual Modulators from Godfazer, which bring motion and dynamism to Multi Filters, give you one of four modes of cutting / center frequency adjustment. Apply a fixed offset to the left and right channels with a constant changer. Getting oscillating objects with LFO, synchronous, pannable, phase-adjustable; generating an adjustment signal based on input capacity with envelope followers; and manually making your periodic synchronization or free progress with the 16-step sequencer.
Freedom of guidance
Each of the Modulators is directed independently to each multi-filter, to mix a really complex signal, and the polarity of each entry can be reversed with a single click. Multi Filters themselves are configurable for parallel or serial signal flow using six topology options, which also determine the position of the band within the chain.
You can also check: Soundtoys 5.3.0 Full Mac Download
D16 Group GODFAZER 1.0.0 macOS Key Features
- Ensemble module featuring:
- 22 effect types / models, ranging from Choruses and Rotary speaker emulations (including various classic devices) to Tremolo and Auto-panning effects
- Adjustable Speed and Depth for most of the effect models
- 2 Multi Filter modules, each featuring:
- 40 filter types / models, ranging from Resonant Filters and Vowel Filters to EQs to Phasers (including various classic devices)
- Adjustable Cutoff / Center Frequency and Emphasis for each model
- Balance control with optional Mid / Side mode
- Independent Modulation amount control with Invert option for each Modulator
- 2 Modulation blocks controlling (and shared by) both Multi Filters, with 4 modulation types each:
- Constant modifier
- Independent Value offset controls for the Left and Right channels, with Link option
- LFO generator
- Adjustable Stereo Phase
- 6 LFO waveforms
- Optional Tempo sync
- Panning control
- Peak follower with Attack, Decay and Sensitivity parameters
- Step sequencer
- 16 individually adjustable steps
- Adjustable Rate with optional Tempo sync
- Constant modifier
- 6 different topologies for configuring the Multi Filter and Ensemble modules
- 64-bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output
- Tag-based preset browser
- Over 100 presets
- Resizable GUI
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment