Deliveries 3.2.2 macOS is very useful application used to keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it’s the latest gadget you’ve pre-recorded online or it’s a new graphic novel that you can’t wait to roam around, deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don’t miss the doorbell.
He main menu shows a summary of all your shipments and countdown days. Select Delivery for more information, and see where it is on the map. If you like, you can view the shipping company’s webpage or easily share your shipment via email, iMessage or AirDrop. Deliveries can add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and the Notification Center interface tool allows you to quickly check your packages without opening the app. All of your old deliveries are archived so you can search for them again if you need to.
Deliveries support dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before shipping them out. (Some services are limited to specific countries; please visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, choose “Other” and enter the delivery date and website.
Also Check: Magnet Pro 2.4.5 Full macOS Download
Deliveries 3.2.2 macOS Key Features
Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes. Supported services include:
- Adobe.com: US and Canada only
- Amazon: Including Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr, and Amazon.it, as well as Amazon Payments. When you track an Amazon order you’ll get tracking details from many of the shipping companies they use, including the US Postal Service, UPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, Ensenda, Prestige, and more.
- Apple.com: Including all international stores. The iPhoto print service is not currently supported, though you may be able to track these shipments with a different service once you receive a tracking number.
- Aramex: Shop and Ship deliveries only
- Australia Post
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- Chronopost (France)
- City Link
- DHL: Including Express deliveries in most countries, US GlobalMail, UK Domestic Express, and Germany. DHL Express Germany, UK Domestic Express, and SmartMail are not currently supported.
- DPD: Germany and UK.
- FedEx: Including most countries, as well as FedEx SmartPost. FedEx UK is not currently supported.
- GLS: Including Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, and Spain
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG): Germany only
- Hongkong Post
- Japan Post: Including EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail. JP Express is not currently supported.
- La Poste: (France), including Colissimo.
- Post (Austria)
- Post Danmark
- Poste Italiane
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- PostNL (formerly TNT Post Netherlands)
- Royal Mail
- Sagawa Express
- Swiss Post
- TNT: Includes most countries, as well as TNT Express Australia. TNT UK, TNT France, and TNT Italia are not currently supported.
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations UPS Freight and UPS Air Cargo are not currently supported.
- USPS (United States Postal Service or US Post Office)
- Yamato Transport (Kuroneko)
- Other: You can manually add other packages from other services by entering a web site, delivery date, and other info.
What’s New in version 3.2.2:
- Our “Add to Deliveries” browser extension has been updated, and now supports Firefox and Microsoft Edge, in addition to Google Chrome.
- Fixed issues with Purolator.
- Fixed an issue where the “Add to Deliveries” extension might add too many items to Amazon orders.
- Improved detection of tracking numbers in links.
- Improved tracking number detection for Purolator and FedEx.
Requires macOS 10.11 or later (El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, or Mojave).