DSLR Assistant 3.8.1 full mac is n easy to use camera control application that allows to operation a Canon EOS digital camera from a Mac computer remotely using USB or Firewire cable. The program will benefit any amateur or professional photographer who wants to automate routine operations and make work more hassle-free and productive
It provides a comprehensive set of features allowing to control practically all camera parameters, major settings and remote shooting functions. With just a few clicks, you can change the aperture, shutter speed, ISO, image size and quality, control lens focus, shutter release, and more.
With DSLR Assistant complex tasks become easier and faster. You can shoot a number of photos with different exposures and focus distances in a matter of seconds. This is extremely useful for HDR and macro photographers.
DSLR Assistant supports interval shooting to help you shoot time-lapse sequences faster and more efficiently.
With the exposure bulb, you can take a photo with an exposure longer than 30 seconds.
DSLR Assistant automates the process of downloading and saving images from camera to computer. You don’t have to worry about changing the camera’s CompactFlash memory card while shooting remotely. All captured images are saved directly to your Mac hard drive and are organized automatically in the built-in library, so you won’t need time to find the picture you want.
DSLR Assistant 3.8.1 Full macOS Features
- Full remote control over the camera parameters
- Tethered shooting
- Interval shooting
- Bulb shooting
- Focus bracketing
- Exposure bracketing
- LiveView mode supported
- Manual focus
- Automated process of downloading and organizing images on your hard drive
- Large high quality preview of taken shots
- Revise instantly that focus, exposure, lighting and composition are all the way you want them.
- Easily identify over exposed areas
- RGB and individual channel histograms.
- Intuitive and straightforward interface
- Added keyboard shortcut to switch back and forth between Preview and Live View.
- Fixed the bug that prevented histogram from displaying correctly.
- Various UI improvements.
SUPPORTED CANON EOS CAMERAS
40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 100D, 200D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 800D, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D, 1300D, 2000D, R, RP, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 1D X Mark II, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 5DS, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 7D Mark II
Rebel XSi, T1i, T2i, T3i, T4i, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, XS, T3, T5, T6, T7
Kiss X2, X3, X4, X5, X6i, X7, X7i, X9, X9i, F, X50, X70
DSLR Assistant Requirements
- Intel Mac computer running macOS 10.12(Sierra), macOS 10.13(High Sierra), macOS 10.14(Mojave), macOS 10.15(Catalina) or macOS 11(Big Sur).