It handles more than 100 video file formats and converts for your favorite devices. Just drag the video or home DVD to iFunia Video Converter, select an output in advance and click Convert. It really is that easy.
This conversion tool also works as a video editor. With it, you can define the starting and ending points for cutting your video files and converting only the portion of the file that you want. In addition to that, you can use this app to remove black edges or unwanted video parts. The program supports converting many files to a specific format at once. You can configure some advanced settings to customize your conversions. For example, you can set the resulting video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate, audio bit rate, as well as sample rate and number of channels. The app will also provide you with the functionality to capture screenshots of your videos.
Also Check: DVDFab All-In-one 188.8.131.52 Full Mac
iFunia Video Converter Pro 6.7.0 For Mac Key Features
- Convert almost all video and audio formats with full quality, high speed
- Rip DVD to video and audio with 100% original quality preserved
- Burn videos into DVD for every occasion and event
- Edit and personalize videos with effects, watermark, subtitle, etc.
- Download video from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
- Extract audio out from video, and enjoy MP3 music anywhere.
- Fast Conversion Speed
- Reduce Video File Size
Rip DVD to Video and Audio
- Rip DVD to common and HD video formats like MP4, MKV, MOV, H.265 MP4, H.264 MKV, 4K MP4, 4K MKV, etc.
- Extract audio content from source DVD and save in various audio formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, etc.
- Directly set device model as output profile, watch DVD content on Apple devices, Android devices, and game consoles, etc.
- Supports CSS encryption DVD, multi-angle DVD discs, DVD discs from any region, and DVD discs from any movie studio.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor