IK Multimedia ARC System 3.0.2b macOS combines a high-precision measurement microphone, analysis software, and a correction plug-in to improve surveillance accuracy in any room. Work faster and freer, confident that you hear your music itself and that your music will look great everywhere. With a faster and easier calibration process, an amazing new correction algorithm and a powerful and efficient new graphical user interface, everything about ARC 3 is designed to allow you to focus on your music and create sound that translates into any system effortlessly.
Also Check: Native Instruments Replika XT v1.1.0 For Mac
IK Multimedia ARC System 3.0.2b Full macOS KEY FEATURES:
- Measurement mic, room analysis software and correction plug-in
- Improves frequency balance and stereo imaging in any room
- Work faster and create better mixes without expensive room treatment
- Virtual monitoring emulates the sound of common listening devices
- 3D room analysis delivers incredibly accurate, natural sound
- Simplified, step-by-step room analysis software makes setup a breeze
- Advanced controls let you achieve precise correction in any situation
- Now supports 3rd party measurement microphones
Mac OSX Requirements (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor, 4 GB of RAM, Mac OS® X 10.7 through 10.14. macOS Catalina (10.15) is not supported.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST 2, RTAS, AAX.
- Requires a Core Audio compatible Audio Interface that supports 48 kHz sampling rate (for room measurement).