Download Torrent for Adobe Illustrator 2022 Software for macOS
Adobe Illustrator 2022 v26.3 is the most powerful vector graphics app on this planet that allows users to create vector artwork with image and drawing layers. You can create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile with very easy and quick method. Thousands and thousands of designers and artists use illustrator cc to create the whole lot from net icons and product packaging to e-book illustrations and billboards.
In Adobe Illustrator CC for macOS, get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can be scaled down to mobile screens and even billboard size – and always looking crisp and beautiful.
For fine-tuning of vector objects, Adobe Illustrator offers a wide variety of tools, such as warp, rotate, blow, or distort. This allows you to rotate, distort, or liquify objects as you like. With just few clicks you have grouped and aligned selected objects.
Also Check: EazyDraw 9.3.4 Full macOS
Adobe Illustrator 2022 v26.3 Full Version Key Features
- Iconic work at any size: Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics.
- Gorgeous typography that says it all: Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there.
- Draw attention everywhere: Create freehand drawings, or trace and re-color imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
- Fast asset export for screens: Select assets from your artboards and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats with one click.
- Puppet Warp: Modify a graphic naturally, without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
- SVG Color Fonts: Design with SVG OpenType fonts that include multiple colors, gradients, and transparencies.
- Artboard enhancements: Create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas, and select multiple artboards at one time to move, resize, and more.
What’s new in version 26.3
Updated on May 11 2022
- Add precise rotation adjustments to 3D objects using Perspective Camera.
- You can now enable automatic backup of files by Illustrator.
- To add new graphics, you can now easily drag and drop graphics from the document to the 3D panel.
- Illustrator now supports AVIF file format. AVIF is an image file format that uses AV1 compression algorithm.
- Photoshop’s smart vector objects do not open in Illustrator when upgraded to Monterey 12.3
- [macOS only] The options in Save As on your computer window are disabled
- When the smart guide option is enabled, constrain or holding shift key feature does not work for transform tools
- [macOS only] Arabic text appears inaccurately in Illustrator files
- [macOS only] Unable to limit the third-party applications using AppleScript
- [macOS only] Performance issue in Illustrator when the Show Grid in outline preview option is enabled
- [macOS only] Jagged lines and blocks appear on the corners of objects that were filled with transparency gradients previously
- Remove the window to take a tour, show customize tool menu, library capabilities
- The zoom level shows incorrectly when the Illustrator file is in Pixel Preview mode
- GPU preview does not function when a PSD file with transparent areas in grayscale mode is placed in Illustrator
- Unable to read certain *tif files when Illustrator is updated to version 26.0.2
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- mac OS version 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), or Mac OS X version 10.11 (El Capitan)
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Mac should have a minimum of 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.