Jump Desktop 8.7.16 TNT For Mac
Jump Desktop 8.7.16 Torrent is a secure and reliable remote desktop app that lets you connect to any computer, anywhere in the world. Jump Desktop also supports our own, high performance, a next-generation remote desktop protocol called Fluid Remote Desktop.
The extraordinary console remapping highlight allows you to utilize Mac easy routes on Windows and accomplish greatest usefulness during long distant work area meetings. Live Previews assist you with watching out for every one of your machines. Bounce is firmly incorporated into macOS: Spotlight mix allows you to dispatch associations rapidly from anyplace. Progressed energy saver highlights guarantees Jump negligibly affects your Macbook’s battery while out and about. Use Tags to arrange your machines. Open numerous associations inside a similar window through Jump’s Tab support.
Jump Desktop 8.7.16 Features:
- Multi-protocol: supports RDP, VNC and Fluid Remote Desktop
- Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
- Dictation support (Mountain Lion and later)
- Tabs (macOS Sierra and later)
- 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
- Built-in SSH tunnelling for RDP and VNC connections
- Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012/R2/2016, SBS Server, Windows 10
- RD Broker and Load balancer support
- RD Gateway support
- Dynamic resolution updates (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
- Desktop Scaling (Win 8.1/2012 R2+)
- Multi monitor support
- Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported
- Printing redirection support (including a optional , super-fast server side-driver)
- Audio streaming
- Console sessions
- Folder sharing
- International keyboard layouts
- Tested with macOS 10.5+, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
- Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
- Black and white, Grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
- Clipboard syncing
- Multiple monitor support
- A brand new Jump Desktop icon.
- Manual Bandwidth Control to tell Jump how much bandwidth to use.
- Live Performance Stats to help diagnose performance problems.
- Colour accuracy and colour matching improvements.
- Performance improvements for Fluid. Up to 2x performance improvements on higher end machines.
- Administrators now have the ability to turn off the Save Password and Send Password features.
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.10.0 or later