Logic Pro X 10.5.1 is a ridiculously powerful app for the macOS platform used to transform sounds into instruments with a sampler and quick sampler. Advanced creative tools for professional songwriting, rhythm making, editing and mixing are designed around a modern interface designed to get results quickly and provide more power whenever needed. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features.
The new feature is just a new way to interact with your tracks and episodes in Logic Pro X designed to work in tandem with the current workflow, not instead. Directly integrated with the main tracks area and familiar left-to-workflow workflow, Live Loops provide designs with a typical view of making music that can then be executed or copied instantly to the familiar timeline where parts can then be completely edited completely as they always have been. It has been a pretty magical experience so far, and while Apple has made it as intuitive as possible, there is so much for it, even at the surface level for those who just got started.
Also Check: Ableton Live Suite 10.1.13 Multilingual macOS
Logic Pro X 10.5.1 Full Features
- Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
- Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
- An enhanced Mixer lets you move, copy, and bypass channel inserts more efficiently
- Quickly re-order song sections and try new ideas using Arrangement Markers
- Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
- 64-bit architecture supports large projects containing hundreds of tracks and sampled instruments
Professional Music Production
- Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
- Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
- Record and seamlessly punch in and out of one or multiple tracks
- Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
- Automation can be part of a region, not just the track, which makes it easier to use effects creatively
- Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad
- Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
- Create and edit MIDI using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
- Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
- Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
- Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a diverse collection of deeply sampled, professionally mixed snares, toms, kicks, hi-hats, and cymbals
- Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
- Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
- Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
- Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
- Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
- Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
- Create classic ’70s- and ’80s-style synthesizer tracks using Retro Synth
- Play faithful models of vintage keyboards with Vintage B3, Vintage Electric Piano, and Vintage Clav
Guitar and Bass Gear
- Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
- Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
- Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
- Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
- Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
- Over 1800 instrument and effect Patches
- More than 750 meticulously sampled instruments
- 4600 Apple Loops in modern urban and electronic genres
- Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
- Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
- Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
- Open projects from Logic 5 or later
Logic Pro X 10.5.1 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download Logic Pro X 10.5.1 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||1G Hz or above Intel processor.|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.14.6 or later|
|Hard Disk :||6GB of available storage space for minimum installation or 72GB of storage space for full Sound Library installation|
|Size :||995 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.