LogTail for Mac 4.3.1 Torrent is a real-time local and remote registry viewing and monitoring application for Mac OS X. With the help of this amazing app you can view and monitor local and remote log files on linux servers (using SSH) or any plain text file in a simple, clean and unified interface!
It reads log files and outputs their contents as they change, and can follow or “tail” the file in a way similar to the Unix ‘tail’ utility (tail -f)
LogTail is helpful in monitoring application and system log files which are updated constantly at runtime. It allows you to set up filter and highlight rules that can be used to hide or colorize lines with matching search terms. This allows you to focus on the important data in your log files! You can also enable notifications to be alerted when matching text is found in the log file.
LogTail for Mac 4.3.1 Main Benefits
- Provides real-time monitoring of local and remote log files in a clean, uniform interface
- Supports automatic polling & manual refresh to get latest log file updates
- Document-based, so you can tail multiple local / remote files at once!
- Lot of handy features to give you the best log-viewing experience on the Mac!
In addition you can:
- Manage and browse remote SSH server hosts
- Bookmark and Search remote log files
- Share local log files as Mail message attachment or Messages instant message (or via AirDrop or add to Notes (Sharing toolbar item))
- Bookmark lines within a file