Mic Drop 1.3.4 Torrent is a compact program that allows you to quickly mute your microphone with a global shortcut or menu bar control. It works with every meeting app out there—from Zoom to Slack, FaceTime to Houseparty.
It is ideally suited for remote workers, teachers, podcasters, user researchers, or anyone spending lots of time in video meetings. Works with any app, even if it’s not currently in focus.
It performs functions on all applications with equal courage and determination. The program integrates its features into any audio device and adjusts them whenever you want. It supports push to mute and push to talk features. It also displays the microphone status in the menu bar. Mic Drop is loaded with modern accessible Apple APIs. You no longer have to switch between browsers and apps to turn off the microphone. Wrap it up, Mic Drop is a great new app for handling your microphone effortlessly.
Mic Drop 1.3.4 Full macOS Torrent Features
- Global, customisable keyboard shortcut
- Works with every app & audio device
- Maintains mute state even when changing audio devices
- Supports push-to-talk and push-to-mute
- Displays microphone status in the menu bar
- Supports dark mode
- Uses modern, accessible Apple APIs
- Respects user privacy (anonymous analytics are optional and opt-in)
What’s New in Version 1.3.4:
Big Sur and Apple Silicon Update
- Mic Drop has a new icon for Big Sur and we’re all set for Apple Silicon!
- Mic Drop is now a Universal Binary, running natively on Intel and M1 Macs
- We also fixed a bug in macOS Big Sur that could cause the status window to resize/reposition itself when toggled, along with some font-sizing and layout bugs in macOS Big Sur. We also fixed a status window bug that could cause the status window to be too light when not in Dark Mode
- (Mic Drop still works fine with macOS 10.15 Catalina, if you haven’t yet upgraded!)
Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor