myTracks 3.5.1 Full Torrent Download
myTracks 3.5.1 Full Mac is available both as a desktop application for Mac and as a mobile app for iPhone and iPad. On the Mac, myTracks supports multiple GPS recorders to get your GPS tracks on your Mac. Then, you can geolocate the image files, that is, write GPS locations on your photos. MyTracks supports JPEG file format and many RAW formats.
This tool could be useful when planning a trip as it helps you plan your itineraries from your Mac and sync data to your mobile phone or iOS tablet at a later time. It may also be useful if you want to document your recent travels by geotagging photos you have taken and organizing GPS trajectory data from your computer.
MyTracks is compatible with a wide range of GPS recorders, provides you with iCloud support, and allows you to export GPS track data to various formats. The only thing missing in this program is the built-in help guide which might be of use to people who are new to GPS recorders and GPS tools for Mac.
Also Check: Carbon Copy Cloner 5.1.25 Full macOS
myTracks 3.5.1 Torrent Key Features
- Logger Assistant with more than 50 presets for downloading GPS tracks
- Search, bookmark, and organize using the Track Library
- 1-click, drag & drop geotagging of JPEG and RAW photo files
- Display tracks on a wide variety of maps online and offline
- Import, export, and edit tracks in GPX and KML formats and export of KMZ formats
- Upload photos from within the application to flickr
- Compatible with Adobe Lightroom, Apple Photos, Apple Aperture, Apple iPhoto, GraphicConverter or macOS Finder
- Free versions for iOS include track recording and sync with macOS application
- iCloud support
myTracks 3.5.1 Mac OS System Requirements And Details :
|Name :||Download myTracks 3.5.1 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64-bit processor|
|RAM Memory :||optional|
|OS version :||Requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
|Hard Disk :||optional|
|Size :||47 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- Instruction given in download file.