Narcosis For Mac is a survival horror game conceived as a student’s first-person survival story project in the depths of the Pacific Ocean. An industrial diver hangs on the seabed with low lights and few tools, and he has to take desperate steps to the surface before oxygen and mind are over.
The story of the first person’s survival unfolds from within a half-ton high-tech diving suit – a “coffin for walking”. Influenced by its growing appetite for horror games and narrative-driven games, the narcissus is indeed rooted, but steeped in surrealism.
Narcosis Mac OS Torrent Features
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivor’s account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the player’s journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors, only primal fears and human limits.
- Abyssal Ambience: A haunting soundtrack includes a closing theme from celebrated composer Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill series)
- Terror Verite: Primal fears — darkness, confinement and isolation — take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
Text only: Russian, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Japanese, Portuguese-Brazil, Traditional Chinese
Mac OS Requirements
- OS: Mac OS X 10.8
- Processor: Intel i5/7 second generation or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 or better
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any sound card