Native Instruments Replika XT v1.1.0 is a powerful mod effect released by Native Instruments, featuring three different delay algorithms paired with a resonance filter and a classic phase effect. A seemingly modest ensemble contrasts with the flexibility, depth and quality of this add-on for creative delay.
Advanced options offer quick ways to unlock your mixture with delicate creative control. An elegant interface puts new possibilities right in front of your eyes. From individual machines to the entire mix, REPLIKA XT will add a new personality to your music.
The new center screen acts as a selection page when choosing a style or adjustment, and a color-coded screen (red for delay A and blue for delay B) displays delay timing, level, pan and output mixes for the rest of the time.
Native Instruments Replika XT v1.1.0 macOS Features
- REPLIKA packs two professional quality delays and a powerful diffusion algorithm into a sleek, streamlined interface.
- REPLIKA provides three distinct algorithms. Modern is a digital delay that delivers the crystal-clear repeats of high-end units.
- A high-class resonant filter and classic phaser add subtle to drastic motion that can be sync’d to the beat for intense sound design.
- REPLIKA’s powerful sound shaping features are laid out on a slick, essentials-only interface.
1.1.0 — 2020-06-10
- FIXED Replika XT crashed on instantiation in Logic Pro X 10.5
- KNOWN ISSUE We were reported issues on macOS 10.15 when opening the plug-in in Digital
Performer 9 and 10 and Max 8. We are investigating this. Users of those hosts may
consider not to update to this version
- REMOVED 32-bit plug-in support
macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM