NCH VideoPad Pro is a professional video editing software which very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features. This app provides you everything that you need for creating professional quality videos in minutes. It works with most versions of Mac OS X in current use, including 10.4.4, and comes with great audio tools and optimization functions.
Enjoy the ability to go live and start editing with the many editing tools available. Customize your project by applying stunning effects, transitions, color corrections, and filters. Once you’ve created your project perfectly, share it with friends online or burn it directly to a DVD or Blu-ray. Taking all the above we can say that this application is designed to be intuitive, VideoPad is a fully featured video editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes.
You can also check: ScreenFlow 8.2.4 For Mac OS
NCH VideoPad Pro 7.37 macOS Key Features
- Complete program for fast and professional video editing
- Lots of latest and unique video editing tools
- Provides over 50 visual effects to create jaw videos
- Add text, overlays and effects to 360-degree videos
- Includes sound effects, such as choral, echo, distortion etc.
- 3D video editing and 3D stereo conversion
- Slow, accelerate, or reverse video playback
- Plugin support for adding thousands of tools and effects
- Create animated title text in seconds with templates
- Edit 360 video for Youtube and VR headphones
NCH VideoPad Pro Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download NCH VideoPad Pro Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.5 or later|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||14 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.