Output Factory for Mac 2.4.61 helps users eliminate ineffective manual operations and costly errors through batch processing with time-saving output options. Output Factory automates printing and exporting from Adobe InDesign. Automate repetitive tasks and save many hours of tedious manual processing.
Output Factory offers batch printing, export as single pages with variable file names, layer versioning, automatic preflighting of InDesign files before output, output to several formats at once, and much more.
Those who work with a lot of documents will appreciate the Output Factory support for batch processing and multitasking. Imagine being able to work with other programs while Output Factory keeps outputting InDesign documents in the background, or letting Output Factory do all the heavy lifting while you’re out to dinner, or even home at night. Every output format you could need is supported by Output Factory, from PDF, PostScript, EPS, and Flash to IDML, EPUB, and image formats.
Features Of Output Factory for Mac
- Output multiple InDesign files with a single click
- Export as single pages
- Choose between print, PDF, PostScript, EPS, TIFF, HTML and other formats
- Layer versioning
- Variable output file names
- Output to several formats at once
- Automatic preflight
- Send output files to FTP and other servers
- Workflows list in the Action Setup window is now sorted alphabetically.
- The actions list is now sorted alphabetically.
- “Edit Action” menu is added to the “gear” menu of the Actions list.
- Fixed an issue in which workflows with identical names from different output formats weren’t added as expected to the action steps.
- Updated startup script for more efficient and accurate identification of the host InDesign
- Intel 64
- OS X 10.8.0 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS5 – 2021
Also Check: Twixl Publisher Pro 11.3 For Mac