PreSonus Studio One Professional For Mac
PreSonus Studio One Professional 5.1.0 Full macOS is a powerful recording, mixing and mastering app used to create, record, mix and master music and other audio, with functionality also available for video. Studio One latest version is all grown up and, with a lorry full of new features, proves that it’s no longer the new kid on the block. This could be a serious contender for our new standard DAW.
Record, produce, mix, master and execute it all from one intuitive app. Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One 5 is your creative partner from studio to stage. The splash page provides what you need to start your creative process, including a dashboard with all of your songs, projects, and performances, as well as a custom user profile that allows you to add custom metadata to all of your creations.
Open the songs page and you will find everything you need to record, compose, edit and mix with a full set of virtual tools, effects, and leading-edge ranking tools and advanced scores display based on the award-winning Notion Encoding app. Next, assemble and master your masterpiece on the project page. Projects and songs are linked, so you know the mix you master is always up to date.
And when you’re ready to hit the stage, Studio One is completely with you. New in version 5, Show Page lets you add virtual tools, support paths, and plug-in effects to your live machines through an easy-to-use Setlist that lets you carve out your performance and change your show every night or do quick editing quick work when inspiration comes along. Mass production standard, only Studio One 5 goes seamlessly with you from initial inspiration to full production, final mix to mastered album, digital release to theatrical production … and it really lets you create without limits.
Also Check: Swift Publisher 5.5.6 For Mac
PreSonus Studio One Professional 5.1.0 Key Features
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, Buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with Native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Chord track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for harmonic editing and song prototyping
- Incredible new virtual instruments: impact XT and sample one XT for powerful beat or loop-based composition, live sampling, and robust sample editing
- The only DAW that lets you compose, record, produce, mix, master, and perform all from a single, intuitive application
- NEW! Available standalone or as part of the PreSonus Sphere membership
- NEW! Score View for traditional notation
- NEW! Perform live with Studio One! Use your recorded assets to bring your studio sound to the live show; play virtual amps live; sequence and re-arrange your Setlist all from the new Show Page
- NEW! Completely redesigned Native Effects plugin suite
- NEW! MPE/Poly Pressure support for advanced MIDI instruments
- NEW! MTC/MMC synchronization
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support.
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, advanced automation features, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Console Shaper emulates the sound of an analog console with control overdrive, noise, and even true channel crosstalk, thanks to Mix Engine FX’s cross-channel processing
- Chord Track manipulates audio and note data of any or all tracks for Harmonic Editing and song prototyping
- Five powerful virtual instruments including: Impact XT drum sampler; Presence XT virtual sample-player; Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer; Mojito monophonic subtractive synthesizer; and Sample One XT live sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- *Studio One 5 Is only supported on 64-Bit operating systems. *
- Windows 7 SP1/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only) and MacOS
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM (memory)
- 30 GB free hard disk space
- 1366 x 768 display