QLab Pro 4.5.4 macOS is a powerful sound, video and lighting control for macOS. QLab application is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features. The app makes it simple to create rich multimedia designs for live performances and installations. It is used by everyone from the New Presbyterian Church in Providence to once on Broadway.
Smart and powerful features allow users to interact with what’s happening on stage, such as waiting for the scene to finish before turning on the scene transition, or even addressing a situation where the performer skips a few lines and jumps forward. This Qlab Pro for Mac interacts dynamically with what’s happening on the stage, or it can be programmed to run exactly the same way every night. In lighting, it enables users to create sophisticated lighting designs by linking light sequences together to build complex cue sequences from simpler parts, then running the sequence with one “GO” like a domino series.
You can also check: SwitchResX 4.9.1 Full macOS Download
QLab Pro 4.5.4 macOS Torrent Features
- 48 channels of audio output
- 24 channels of audio input (file or microphone)
- Non-destructive audio waveform editing
- Adjustable playback rate with optional pitch adjustment
- Matrix mixer for every cue and audio device
- Apply audio effects to individual cues, across all cue outputs, or device outputs
- Custom fade curves
- Fade effect parameters for dynamic audio effects
- Unlimited slices per file, and import markers as slices
- Dead-easy vamping and musical transitions
- Slice and loop videos seamlessly
- Fade and animate videos
- Adjustable playback rate
- Preview cues with the audition window
- Many built-in video effects, or bring your own
- Overlay titles
- Live video input, including many Blackmagic devices
- Video surfaces help you focus on your design, instead of your projectors
- Syphon integration (input and output)
- Multi-projector edge blending
- Keystone correction & corner pinning
What’s new in QLab Version 4.5.4:
To the best of our knowledge, QLab 4.5.4 is now compatible with macOS Catalina.
Instrument definitions for the following Martin fixtures: ELP CL, ELP WW, ERA 300 profile, MAC Allure Profile, and MAC Allure Wash PC.
Instrument definitions for the following Vari*Lite fixtures: VL800 EVENTPAR RGBA, VL800 EVENTPAR WW, VL800 EVENTWASH, VL800 PROPAR, and VL6500 Wash.
Found a workaround for a bug in macOS Catalina that caused QLab to crash when viewing large audio matrixes.
A regression in 4.5.3 that broke the ability to assign gangs in the “Audio Levels” tab of the inspector.
An issue that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when running on macOS 10.10.
An issue that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when a Syphon device is removed.
An issue that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when editing the Light Patch.
An issue related to cues which target each other, leading to recursiveness and also to recursiveness.
A bug that caused audio effect editors on Cue Output and Device Output busses to show the wrong channel number in some cases.
Miscellaneous other small bugs.
QLab Pro 4.5.4 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download QLab Pro 4.5.4 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.10 or later|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||14 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.