Rank Tracker for Mac 8.38.9 is a powerful tool for rank monitoring and keyword research. With the help of this amazing app, you can check the position (rank) that your website occupies on the most popular search engines for any keywords.
You will be able to configure this handy tool to automatically check search engine rankings. Simply specify how often you want to search for ranking adjustments (recurring), start date as well as time, and the reliable rank tracker will automatically search for your site’s position according to the keywords required on all major search engines.
Another great feature that Rank Tracker offers is the fact that it will even show you the difference in rankings between each ranking search, so you can easily see if your site has moved up or down in the search results pages.
Moreover, Rank Tracker supports more than 759 international and local search engines so you can rest assured that you will get the best possible rating for ranking according to your specific requirements.
Rank Tracker for Mac 8.38.9 macOS Key Features
- Check website rankings in any of the 556 supported search engines;
- Monitor unlimited websites and keywords without any extra costs for the amount of data you get;
- Analyze competitors’ rankings and compare them to yours (or set side by side any 2 websites in the same keyword niche);
- Find the most profitable keywords for your SEO campaign using any of Rank Tracker’s powerful keyword research tools;
- Track historical rankings to see how your site’s performance is changing over time;
- Build professional rankings reports to impress your clients or report the progress to your boss and colleagues;
- Plus more!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.