Remote Wake Up 1.4.1 full mac is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. With the help f this amazing app you can wake up devices with a click of a button. You can also activate devices online. Plus, Remote Wake Up lets you restart, shutdown, and send other Macs to sleep.
Generally, Remote Wake-Up will only work if magic packets are sent from a computer located on the same local area network (LAN) or within the current network subnet. However, there are exceptions that make it possible to remotely wake a computer from outside its LAN.
The remote wake feature goes to many names, including: wake up on LAN (WOL), wake up to WAN, wake up on LAN, turn on power by LAN, turn on power by LAN, resume by LAN and resume on LAN.
Remote Wake Up 1.4.1 macOS Key Features
- Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
- Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
- Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
- Works over the internet
- Easy to use and intuitive user interface
- Easy access via a status bar menu
- Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
- Includes example AppleScript library
Remote Wake Up 1.4.1 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download Remote Wake Up 1.4.1 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.10 or Newer|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||14.75 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.