SEO SpyGlass for Mac 6.51.9 is a highly efficient SEO software used to retrieve information about top-performing Internet rivals. It will allow you to easily handle one of the major SEO tasks – backlink research and provides you with complete and accurate link profiles of your site.
SEO SpyGlass is a comprehensive application that has the ability to analyze competition and retrieve relevant information about their activity, such as backlink distribution, statuses, domains, IP addresses, PR page, etc. The user has the option to analyze the competition after a specific keyword or, for more specific stats, they can directly enter their web address and get a full report on it. These statistics can be easily saved in reports for later use. It also provides the option to update search engine data with a few simple clicks.
Moreover, SpyGlass SEO will sort the keywords, so that you can see the total number of keyword impressions within the anchor and the title text of their backlinks (i.e. the density of the anchor and title keywords).
Also Check: MacMagic 1.0.3 Mac Torrent
SEO SpyGlass for Mac 6.51.9 macOS Key Features
- Find all backlinks that point to your or your competitors’ websites;
- Reverse engineer your competitors’ links to uncover effective link strategies that help them rank high in search engines;
- Analyze each backlink over 50+ SEO factors, including domain reputation, anchor texts, social signals and more;
- Identify best link-building opportunities for your website;
- Run Penguin-proof link audit to protect or recover your website from Google’s penalty;
- Build clear, professional-looking backlink reports to impress your clients or to conveniently monitor your site’s progress;
- Plus more!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.