SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition 1.2.1 For Mac is a city-building simulation computer game developed by Maxis, a subsidiary of Electronic Arts. In SimCity 4, you don’t just build your city; you breathe life into it. Sculpt mountains, dig riverbeds, and seed forests as you lay the groundwork for your creation.
SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition includes the bestselling SimCity 4 and the all-new SimCity 4 Rush Hour expansion pack. Create the largest city district ever, with an agricultural town, a bedroom community, a high-tech mall, and an industrial backbone. Take full control of your city’s transportation system and solve U-Drive-It missions – from fighting crime to dealing with disasters. Watch your population soar as you get your Sims on the go and create the ultimate living megacities – the most expanding SimCity 4 compilation ever.
Key Features SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition 1.2.1 Mac OSX
- Create an Entire Region of Cities — Weave together a tapestry of cities linked by a fully integrated transportation network and watch them share and compete for resources.
- Wield God-like Powers — Sculpt the landscape to create a world based on your imagination, then summon volcanoes, tornadoes, meteors, and lightning.
- Be a Responsive Mayor — Build a world-class city with stadiums, airports, universities, and real-world landmarks. Deploy emergency vehicles and join in the action as they battle blazes, mobs, and more.
- Get Insight from Your Sims — Read the rhythm of the city, from commuter hell to mellow cruising, noon-time crowds to night-time calm.
SimCity 4 Rush Hour:
Have the ultimate level of control over your city’s transportation network by completely taking charge of roads, rail, air, waterways, and even vehicles. U-Drive It! missions will be presented for you to solve, such as chasing down a bank robber or apprehending a car-jacker. Choose from all-new road types including wide-avenues, suspension bridges, or one-way streets, as well as map out seamless regional networks that whisk Sims from one city to another. Wreak havoc with all-new disasters including a UFO invasion, massive wrecks at railroad crossings, and the occasional car fender bender. There are also all-new tutorials available to help you get started.
Minimum Mac Requirements:
- OS: 10.12 (Sierra)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 8800 / Intel HD 3000
- Additional: Macintosh mouse and keyboard required.