SiteSucker 3.2.4 macOS Torrent is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads websites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site’s webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site’s directory structure. Just enter a URL (Uniform Resource Locator), press return, and SiteSucker can download an entire website.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker “localizes” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its unique and simple user interference.
Also Check: PhotoDesk for Instagram Pro 5.0.2 Mac OS
SiteSucker 3.2.4 For macOS Key Feature
- Automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet.
- Very easy to use and simple interference
- Ability to make local copies of Web sites.
- Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download an entire web site.
- Ability to download sites without modification.
What’s new in version 3.2.4
- Fixed some problems with SiteSucker’s built-in browser.
SiteSucker 3.2.4 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download SiteSucker 3.2.4 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel 64|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.14 and newer|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||5 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.