Sketch 60 mac is a powerful vector graphics editor app which very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features. This is a fully latest version of Sketch graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
From basic tools to help you work faster, to game-changing features that empower teams around the world, we’ve built the ultimate digital design platform.
Sketch supports multiple fill operations, borders, and shadows for each layer; has powerful non-destructive logical operations; smart pixel alignment. It makes exporting a breeze with automatic shredder and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are key; whether you’re designing icons, websites, interfaces, or anything else. Combine them into complex shapes with non-destructive logical operations, allowing you to edit them in the future, and then apply advanced layer style options such as multiple shadows, fill, gradients, noise, blending, background clarity, and more.
You can also check: Annotation Edit 188.8.131.52 + Crack iMac-Torrents
Sketch 60 macOS Torrent Features
- With all the power and performance of the original macOS application, you can do your best: design.
- The best tools are effortless to use. Sketch’s interface is starting to move away, making the design process easier than ever.
- Say goodbye to the final. Create, update and share all your design components with everyone in your team.
- Move from static design to interactive templates in minutes, then share and preview anywhere with Cloud.
- Use real, diverse data sets that add faces, names, places, and more to your designs with just a few clicks.
- Create and collaborate with designers, developers and stakeholders in a single shared workspace.
- We’ve given the Documents window a bit of a tidy and moved the
New Documentbutton back next to your document previews. As a bonus, if you click the
New Documentthumbnail while you’re viewing a specific project, we’ll pre-fill that project name when you go to save your document for the first time.
- We all change our minds from time to time, so we’ve introduced the ability to rename Cloud documents from the Mac app. Just choose File › Rename whenever inspiration for a new name strikes.
- You can now copy SVG code from slices as well as regular layers by choosing Edit > Copy > Copy as SVG code.
- If you’ve ever found yourself feeling sad because you can’t enter math operations in the Scale Layers sheet, then feel sad no longer! We’ve made it possible to use all of your favorite math operators to save you having to calculate those new dimensions elsewhere. We’ve also removed
pxfrom the end of the Width and Height fields to keep things consistent with similar fields in the Inspector.
- If you enable the Scale down images to fit Artboards preference, we’ll now perfectly place big bitmaps right in the centre of your Artboards and scale them down to fit (so long as that bitmap was bigger than the Artboard to begin with, of course).
- Continuing our Libraries theme, Components that belong to local Libraries will automatically relink themselves if you upload that Library to Cloud and share it via Sketch for Teams. All you need to do is make sure you’ve enabled that new Cloud Library in Sketch’s preferences and deleted any local copies you have. We’ll handle the rest and make the Symbols and Styles in your documents stay linked up.
- Fixed a bug where leaving the Documents window open for a while and then trying to open a document would result in a cryptic “This file is not a database” message. Your files were always safe, but now they should open without a hitch.
- Fixed a bug where thumbnails in the Documents window would load slowly or fail to load at all, especially on slower internet connections.
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t get a notification and could lose changes if you lost your internet connection while a document was uploading to Cloud after you quit Sketch or closed that document.
- Fixed a bug where flattening a selection to bitmap would mistakenly include an Artboard’s background in the result.
- Fixed a bug where Symbols with Smart Layout that were resized, and nested within another Symbol, would appear at their original size when you inserted the Symbol they were nested in onto the Canvas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a Symbol’s layers to shift unexpectedly when you inserted an instance or detached from a Symbol.
- Fixed a bug which meant you couldn’t enter edit mode for a text layer if you were already in edit mode with another text layer.
- Fixed a bug where dragging a Symbol instance into a Symbol master would cause Sketch to hang.
- Fixed a bug where text in edit mode wouldn’t immediately change if you selected an OpenType feature.
- Fixed a bug where open paths would unexpectedly close when you flattened them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you pressed Enter on your keyboard to confirm and submit on the Rotate Copies sheet.
- Fixed a bug where layer constraints you applied within a group would continue to affect layers you moved outside of that group.
- Fixed a bug that meant text layers wouldn’t render correctly when they were rotated and contained missing fonts.
- Fixed a bug where previews of Symbol instances with overrides that featured missing fonts wouldn’t save or display correctly. In some cases, the missing font preview might not be positioned perfectly (especially for overridden, centered text), but we’re working on a fix for this, too.
- Fixed a bug where unlocking a layer would make its resizing handles disappear until you deselected and reselected it. We’ve fixed that to save you a few clicks.
- Fixed a bug where titles in the Variable Font Options popover could appear cut off if you’d set your scrollbar preferences to Always in System Preferences and the popover itself wasn’t fully on the screen.
- Fixed a bug where centered text within a Symbol using a Horizontal and Centered Layout might end up off-center if you resized its parent instance on the Canvas.
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.