SoftRaid 5.8.1 forthright macOS application used to create and manage disk arrays to increase performance and reliability. Eighteen months ago, we set out to create a new RAID drive in the software that would equal the performance and reliability of hardware-specific RAID controllers, and we’ve achieved more. SoftRAID is the main disk driver for Mac OS X, replacing the basic functionality of Apple’s RAID driver, which has not been updated since 2009.
SoftRAID allows the user to create and manage RAID 4, 5, RAID 1 + 0, RAID 1 (Mirror) and RAID 0 (Stripe) volumes. SoftRAID also provides “predictive disk failure”, where users are alerted to potential disk failure even before they fail.
Easy SoftRAID interface and powerful feature set make this tool essential for any OS X Server administrator, Pro user, photographer, digital video editor, or desktop user who wants a more reliable backup of their computer.
You can also check: AdGuard 2.1.3 Mac License Key Download
SoftRaid 5.8.1 macOS Key Features
- Fast Mirror Rebuilds
- Disk Certification
- Volume Validation
- Volume Safeguard
- Command Line Interface
What’s new in SoftRAID Version 5.8:
- Includes important bug fixes and changes that improve SoftRAID compatibility with macOS 10.15 Catalina
SoftRaid 5.8.1 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download SoftRaid 5.8.1 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Intel, 64-bit processor|
|RAM Memory :||Optional|
|OS version :||macOS 10.6.8 or later|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||35.9 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.