Transmit 5.9.0 is the gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Users can even spend just few seconds and mount their favorite FTP or cloud destinations directly into their Finder, enabling them to preform file transfer operations even if Transmit for macOS is not active! With this feature anyone can start moving files to and from your Mac with incredible ease.
Transmit 5.9.0 For macOS Features
- Get files on your iDisk, faster than the Finder!
- More secure choices made Mac simple
- Edit any remote file, in any app – even graphics!
- Create drag-and-droplets from your favorites
- Run tests, save reports, and have more control
- More options for your files and folders
- Upload faster than ever. See it in action!
- Easily add FTP steps to your workflow!
- Automatically sync favorites with all your Macs
- Connect to favorites in seconds, anywhere
- At last: browse the way Mac OS X intended
- Many connections, one window.
- Jump to your folders, per-favorite, instantly
- Safari-like and very expandable
- Narrow a long list of items in a flash
- Smoothly zoom that mystery thumbnail
- Drag in many files and say “go”!
- Set permissions on upload, automatically
- Transfer status at a glance, always
- Move files in record time
- Upload as easily as dragging to the dock
- Use your Mac to shuttle; even go tab-to-tab!
- Drag to send, enter to rename: you know it already
- The result of eight years of FTP experience
What’s new in version 5.9.0
Updated on Nov 01 2022
- Added support for SSH certificate client authentication
- Added support for FIDO2 ECDSA-SK and Ed25519-SK key authentication
- Added support for generating FIDO2 ECDSA-SK and Ed25519-SK keys when using an authentication device
- Increased maximum speed of FTP w/TLS file transfer operations
- Various design tweaks for a future macOS release
- “Connect to servers automatically” preference checkbox is no longer unexpectedly deselected in some cases
- The “Show Hidden Files” preference now works as expected when using a non-encrypted FTP connection
- When canceling a keyboard-interactive password dialog Transmit no longer re-prompts for credentials
- Resolved a problem with double clicking to “Open in External Editor” would fail in some circumstances
- Column View: The “Tab title shows folder” setting now works more reliably
- Intel 64
- Apple Silicon
- macOS 11.0.0 or later
Also Download: AirRadar 5.0.6 macOS Full Download