Voxengo CRTIV TapeBus 1.3 is a powerful AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional music production applications used to recreates the characteristic elements of the reel-to-reel tape sound. This includes saturation, modulation noise and smudging effects known as the “analog” feeling they bring to sound recordings. This plugin also applies a specific impulse response that is taken by us from existing tape machines.
In CRTIV Tape Bus you can choose between 4 distinct tape impulses, 2 flutter noise modes, and several “overload protection” circuitry modes. This plugin is very popular among all MacBook users for its reliability and unique features.
Also Check: Sound Studio 4.9.3 Mac OS
Voxengo CRTIV TapeBus 1.3 macOS Features
- Saturation controls
- Tape medium controls
- “Overload protection” modes
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- 1 ms compensated processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
Voxengo CRTIV TapeBus 1.3 Mac OS System Requirements And Details:
|Name :||Download Voxengo CRTIV TapeBus 1.3 Mac OS Full Torrent|
|CPU :||Macintosh Intel 1.5 GHz|
|RAM Memory :||2 GB RAM|
|OS version :||Mac OS 10.5 and above|
|Hard Disk :||Optional|
|Size :||18.1 MB|
Instruction to Install :
- First of all extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Now make sure that you have Turned off your internet connection.
- Drag and droop the dmg file into your app folder.
- Now use Hands off or little snitch to block ongoing connections.
- Run it and enjoy the full software.
- No need for crack or serial keys.
- Don’t ever update.