VueScan for Mac 9.7.53 is a scanning program designed to take the place of the software that comes commercially packaged with scanners. That’s good news for Mac users because some scanners don’t include drivers for Mac and VueScan can make your scanner work on your Macintosh.
Does your operating system no longer support your scanner? Or are you looking for more jobs than your scanner? Download VueScan. It replaces the software included with your scanner – so you get better scans and a longer life of your device.
VueScan for macOS does not change anything on your system, it does not install anything in your OS, and all other scanner software will continue to work. You can purchase the app at any time and instantly get the serial number that disables the photo watermark.
VueScan for Mac 9.7.53 Full Torrent Features
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Added support for Plustek A320E
- Fixed problem with some Genesys Logic scanners
- Canon 5600F
- Canon LiDE 100
- Canon LiDE 200
- Canon LiDE 700F
- Plustek OpticFilm 7400
- Plustek OpticFilm 7600i
- Plustek OpticFilm 8100
- Plustek OpticFilm 8200i
- Fixed problem with some WIA scanners
- Fixed problem with Epson XP-6100
- Fixed problem with Canon DR-C230
- Fixed problem with Brother MFC-J5625DW
- Improved recognition of ScanJet 4850 vs. ScanJet 4890 (same USB Product ID)
- Intel 64
- Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later