Wirecast Pro 14.0.0 serial number is a powerful video streaming app used for live streams, webinars, webcasts, sports, church services, and education or training videos, and more. With unlimited inputs, unlimited destinations, 2 simultaneous video conferencing guests with Wirecast Rendezvous and an integrated Stock Media Library, there is no better way to produce your live videos. This application is very popular among all MacBook users for its unique and simple user interference.
What is Wirecast Pro
Turn your computer into a television studio with Telestream’s Wirecast® software. Wirecast is the easiest way to produce and stream professional-quality videos with titles and graphics to Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitter, Twitch.tv and more. Don’t edit later, make your streams look amazing now and tell your story. Live.
Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast. As expected, you can also add titles and lower thirds, with more than 30 built-in professional looking broadcast title themes. You just have to select the one that fits your content, type in the text and apply it to your broadcast.
Wirecast Pro 14.0.0 For macOS Key Features
- Cameras, microphones, webcams, and IP cameras or use the free wireless camera app for iOS. See a complete list of compatible devices.
- Capture a variety of IP sources or whatever on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI sources. Built-in web browser can display live web pages.
- Ingest multi-channel audio, support for ASIO, WASAPI, and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, add FX and process.
- Use Elgato Stream Deck with Wirecast with the new plugin. And check out the X-keys controller for Wirecast Mac or Windows. See a complete list of devices.
- Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built into Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
- Access over 500,000 unique media assets directly in Wirecast. Stock Media Library contains videos, music, bottom three, wallpapers, and more. Included with an active support subscription.
- Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features that allow live viewers to follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
- Built-in arranging and viewing comments in Twitter. View Facebook comments in mobile titles with the NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
- Comes with over 100 built-in graphics and titles. And NewBlue Titler Live lets you, for free with Wirecast, add titles and 3D animations.
- Packed packed with features to make every broadcast as professional as you want it to be.
- Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or any RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
- Stream and record at the same time. Great for offline archiving or editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
- Improve accessibility for the deaf and hard of hearing through live commentary and save bandwidth and processing power in the deal. Try the new Wirecast web services, Restream and Live Captions.
- Send one source, all the way to a network of 17 sources, for each connected screen. Great for a trustworthy watch and a quick look at all your sources!
- Archive each live video entry to a clean, unmodified file, separate from the composite program recording. Great for post production workflows, each ISO can be used as a direct source for instant restart!
- Send the software feed via NDI or SDI / HDMI baseband (via BlackMagic or AJA cards). Also use the default camera and microphone jack, or 1-17 multi-viewer aperture.
Major performance and usability improvements, new render engine, Wirecast Rendezvous remote production and easy video conferencing built in to Wirecast added, Telestream Cloud integration, greatly expanded professional audio features, including multi-channel ingest, multi-track audio mixing, expanded support for pro audio interfaces and protocols, new multi-viewer output for professional monitoring, improved encoding and color-space conversion, simultaneous launch with Wirecast Go 2.0 iOS app for remote Rendezvous contribution, NewBlueFX Titler Live 3.0 complete titling suite with social media titling templates, sports templates, and much more.
|Operating System||Windows 10 version 1803 or higher
macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
|Windows 10 version 1903
macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
|Processor||Intel i5 dual-core @ 2.3GHz1, 6th generation2 or higher||Intel i7 quad-core @ 2.8GHz+, 6th generation2 or higher|
|Memory||4GB RAM||16GB+ RAM|
|Hard Drive||2GB3, 7200 RPM for record to disk||500GB+, Solid State OS Drive|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD4, DirectX 11 capable||Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon, 1GB+ video memory|
|Internet Connectivity||Open HTTP/HTTPS port 80, RTMP port 1935, port 7272 for Remote Desktop Presenter||If behind a firewall, check with your CDN for any sites to whitelist|
- Mount the image and run Open Gatekeeper friendly.
- Press Enter to bypass the gatekeeper in the Terminal window.
- Drag the application to the Applications folder.
- The application is ready to use.