Wirecast Pro 14.1.1 full macOS is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time. With the help of this, you can capture video, encode it, and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from webcams to DV / HDV, SDI to IP cameras, web-based sources, and wireless devices. You just have to connect your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as your live feed. Supported input sources include USB, Web Cameras, SDI, Composite, S-Video, DV / HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web Stream and Screen Capture sources.
With impressive support for up to 35 layers of live compositing, it gives you complete controls to easily place watermarks, background music and other visual elements via webcast. What’s more, you can also add titles and thirds, with over 30 professional broadcast title themes included. You just have to select the content that best suits your content, write the text and apply it to your broadcast. To wrap it up, Wirecast Pro 14 macOS is an efficient and reliable program, which definitely deserves all the fans that have gained it over the years.
Also Check: OnTime PRO 2.11 For macOS
Wirecast Pro 14.1.1 Full macOS Key Features
- Support DV, HDV (1) and USB cameras
- Real-time transition and effect generator
- Built-in GPU accelerated green and blue screen solution
- Professional broadcast quality titles themes.
- Generates fully ISO-compliant MPEG-4 video streams
- GPU accelerated Core Image filter and transition library
- Keynote integration
- H.264 video codec support
- New! Rendezvous back-channel chat: Enables behind-the-scenes messaging between hosts/guests.
- New! Shot ISO (Pro-only): You can now independently record any shot in your document, including Rendezvous shots, audio-only shots or any user-generated shots. Great for NLE workflows.
- New! SRT output: Support for Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) output via Caller method. Supports x264 and Apple H.264 encoding methods. SRT is an open-source video transport protocol that enables the delivery of high-quality and secure, low-latency video across the public Internet.
- Improved! Mac Audio capture plugin: Restored the ability to bring into Wirecast any audio any running apps are producing on your Mac.
- New! ProRes encoding on Windows: Great for NLE workflows, now available for Windows, for both ISO recording and record to disk.
- New! Canvas preference page: Time-saving default for document canvas size, video frame rate, and snapping settings.
- Improved! Media playback improvements: Performance and efficiency improvements for playback of PNG animations.
- Improved! Rendezvous connection improvements: Better reconnection if your Rendezvous guests somehow get disconnected.
- Updated! Blackmagic SDK: Adds new resolution options and also fixes some issues when capturing certain resolutions.
- Fixed! Audio distortion with Blackmagic output: Fixed an issue where some audio could become distorted on output with Blackmagic devices.
- Plus, lots of other bug fixes and improvements!
System Requirements for Wirecast Pro 14 for Mac
- macOS 10.13 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher